• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

155 posts in this topic

THE CHRIS P. BACON EARLY X-MAS SALE !

My latest sale honors the bravery of Chris P. Bacon. Chris was born without the use of his back legs and saved from sizzling doom by vet Len Lucero. Please visit his site and read up on a pig worth saving. :D

http://www.chrispbacon.org/

​​“Chris P. Bacon ​was born with malformed hind legs. Not able to use these legs, he has had to compensate by lifting his behind off of the ground and balancing on his forelimbs. At one pound, he accomplishes this with minimal effort. In the near future, this task will become more difficult as his body weight will increase and his center of balance will shift to the back part of his body. For most animals, this would lead to their ultimate demise. For Chris P. Bacon, this is only the beginning of the rest of his life.”

– Dr. Len Lucero

ChrisP_BaconBabyPhoto2_zpse6dbc7f4.jpg

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere unless I put item on hold. If you're worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here ;)

- Paypal only please and you must have a verified paypal address if I don't know you.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will boxed Priority/insured for USA domestic addresses and added on to the sale. Any excess shipping will be refunded of course. Out of USA shipping is available, but will be expensive and exact.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package.

Need to see how legit I am?... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

chrispbaconphotoduh_zps4d4adf98.jpg

Many thanks to Dr. Lucero... without him, young Chris P. Bacon would probably be known as just "Crisp". :(

bacon_zps58724d0c.jpg

... and a side note to LONE TREE. I owe you a NM Scalped #2 from the last sale so if you buy anything this time... it gets thrown in for free buddy :D

BATMAN # 655, 656, 657 - ALL NM GLOSSY - 1ST MORRISON - ALL FOR $10

I have TWO SETS of these for sale at $10 each :)

SOLD ONE SET TO TOPCAT

SOLD ONE SET TO 21PITTSBURGH58

(IF AVAILABLE) SOLD ONE SET TO HUSTRUCK

(IF AVAILABLE) SOLD ONE SET TO RYANMASSACRE

EARLYCHRISTMASSALE11302014015_zps5bff2fb7.jpg

EARLYCHRISTMASSALE11302014016_zps369f64a4.jpg

EARLYCHRISTMASSALE11302014017_zps91151b39.jpg

BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT # 93 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $10

EARLY HARLEY QUINN APP

GOT TWO COPIES OF THIS AT $10 EACH

SOLD ONE COPY TO 21PITTSBURGH58

SOLD ONE COPY TO 21PITTSBURGH58 @ 10% off