• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Thirty-Day Thirty

4 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #129

This is my last one. This was a lot more difficult then I first thought. I picked thirty books in my collection to showcase. What wasn't easy was to also write about the books I have and try to make it interesting to you. I hope I have.

The last one I am choosing is my Amazing Spider-Man 129. How could I not choose one of my most cherished comic books. I learned a lot with this book. It was one of my first books graded. It was one of my first experiments with pressing. It was my only book to get a secondary opinion on its signatures. If you notice there are additional stickers on the slab.

This is one of those books I will not get rid of. I will continue to cherish it and the memories I associate with it. My father wouldn't loan me the money to purchase a Daredevil #1 which led me to this great buy. It helped me learn about pressing by having a conversation with Matt Nelson. And it helped me meet RonnyLama, because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have a third signature. There are more memories attributed to this book, but these three are major ones between my father, a learning experience, and the beginnings of a friendship.

Thank you for coming along with me for this journey. Until next time...

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16171.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb