• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: Economy bulk pressing service - $5 a pop

1 post in this topic

I hope this is the right forum to offer this service. :wishluck:

My press has been sitting quiet for a few months and I'm not working full time yet so I figured I'd offer a economy pressing service.

First off I wasn't expecting you to send me your good books, the ones that deserve slabbing (send them to Joey or Matt or whomever your preferred presser is), but I suspect many of you have some decent SA/BA raw books in your collection in the $40-$100 value range that you've said to yourself "these could use a good press" but they weren't valuable enough to justify the cost.

Well if you have about 50 (just enough to fit into a medium flat rate cube priority box bagged and boarded) and you think think they fit the bill to be pressed I'd be willing to do the work at $5 a pop. Even after shipping expenses both ways your out of pocket costs should be around $6 per book.

Details:

SA/BA only (1955-1980) as I just don't have much experience with GA or moderns.

No giant size or annuals or 100 pagers please.

Only standard size comics.

I should be able to get 50 books pressed and mailed back to you in about a week (or less).

If your interested PM me for more details.

Below are some scans of books in my personal collection I've pressed.

They are not meant to be indicative of the books you should be sending me but just some proof I don't use a waffle iron like Mr Hooks.

:D

photo ST135CGC75_zps128965e8.jpg

photo FF36CGC94_zpsdf88fff9.jpg

photo ASM18CGC60_zps6be9c067.jpg

photo FF41CGC92_zpse96da3c3.jpg

photo FF52CGC70_zpsbc314393.jpg