• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russell Dauterman Nightwing Page

2 posts in this topic

I apologize in advance if I posted incorrectly here. I have a page from Nightwing Issue 29 that I am looking to move.

I am asking $500 Shipped but if you have a reasonable offer please PM me.

I ship to all US States and accept Paypal.

It is a beautiful splash of this character.

As you know Russell works digitally so it is a Artist Proof.. I know there is a lot of controversy here on the boards on if this is considered original art or not.

Having met Russell and emailing him back and fourth I had no problem considering this art I would like to have in my collection. It is on a beautiful piece of Strathmore Bristol 500 Series board.

It really does look great in person. Here is the Description of his art on his website:

"Since Russell draws completely digitally, artist's proofs are the closest he gets to original art in the traditional sense these days. Once he finishes drawing a comic book page, he makes a high-quality, inkjet print (the proof) of the page, which helps verify print quality. Each proof is 11x17" on Strathmore Bristol 500 series board and is signed by Russell. Only one proof is sold per page. "

Here is an image of the piece:

NW29p5AP1_zps49aa43cf.jpg

If you are interested at all please let me know.