• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scheduled for Waiting...

4 posts in this topic

it is my coupon submission, so it should be graded tomorrow-

which means I should know my grades by Christmas.

This is the only submission I have done this year since ECCC at the end of March, and I am excited to see my grades - too excited probably. There's nothing like a lot of anticipation to ruin a perfectly good day - by expecting too much.

Ah well, we shall see...we shall see.

And while we wait - Happy Yule to all, may your families support your hobby this season with appropriate additions to your collections.

L

16177.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

Awesome Strange Tales #34 !!! is that one of your previous submissions ??

No, but I've got a SA 36 coming back on this submission...I'm excited.

Of course, they say graded now - but there is nothing more frustrating than knowing your books are graded and not being able to see them.

:censored:

Happy holidays to you, Lee!! Love that SA 34! Def let us know about the SA 36 when you get the results!

I agree with you on the expectations. There's nothing worse than being absolutely sure of a particular grade only to have your expectations shot down by the graders. :(

That's why I always tend to be a lot stricter and under-grade by a point to set my expectations to be excited when the grade comes back better, and less shocked when the grade comes back worse.

Good luck with this next invoice of yours, Lee! I hope the books grade better than you ever hoped!! :)