• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I love 80 Page Giants...

115 posts in this topic

IMHO, the toughest ones to find, as borne out by the Census are:

1. Rudolph 1962/1963 (1 x 8.0, 1 x 7.5 and 1 x 6.0)

2. Superman Annual #3 (only 8 copies graded with 1 in 9.0 and then 1 in each of 7 lower grades)

2. Superman Annual #1 (1 x 9.0, 1 x 8.5, 3 x 8.0 and dos on.

80-Page Giant #7 and Lois Lane Annuals 1 & 2 are close behind - I can't find nice copies!

589a8d998fcd3_1112133-Sgt.RocksPBTA1.jpg.140f04db24031d90098bbf897134c242.jpg

Here you go, Mark. You have to open the attachment, copy the address and then post it here using the [img, /img] html codes (effectively using the CGC boards as the host of your pictures). Since you have a comic website, it might actually be easier for you to just use that website to host your pictures here, in which case all you have to do is post the address of the scan in the html codes here.

1112138-SecretOrigins1.jpg

By the way, gorgeous book!

Here you go, Mark. You have to open the attachment, copy the address and then post it here using the [img, /img] html codes (effectively using the CGC boards as the host of your pictures). Since you have a comic website, it might actually be easier for you to just use that website to host your pictures here, in which case all you have to do is post the address of the scan in the html codes here.

Thanks Tim! It's not feasible for me to put stuff from my own collection onto my business website (all sorts of data has to be added before an image, including price, etc.). It may take me a couple of tries to get the technique sorted!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments//1112133-Sgt.Rock%5C%27sPBTA1.jpg

Thanks Tim! It's not feasible for me to put stuff from my own collection onto my business website (all sorts of data has to be added before an image, including price, etc.). It may take me a couple of tries to get the technique sorted!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments//1112133-Sgt.Rock%5C%27sPBTA1.jpg

Well, you're almost there, Mark. If you click on the link you created, it opens to your scan and you can see the address: "http://...". Copy that address, return back to the thread and type in , paste in the address, type, and voila.

1112133-Sgt.Rock%5C%27sPBTA1.jpg

Oh, jeez. Pov leaves and my memory becomes that of a 90-year-old. Thanks. foreheadslap.gif

See? No one reads my posts! 893naughty-thumb.gif

I DID say I would be back from time to time. If only to tomrnet you all! wink.gif

But POV....there's a difference between "from time to time" and "time after time".

WELCOME BACK TO THE BOARDS!!!!! headbang.gif