• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Next week.....The Black Mercy!

Kudos to the writers for mining from of the best Superman stories ever written.

Video is private

always are for me as well

Really? That is interesting, as whether I access the site via home PC, ipad or work computer, that never comes up.

I'll have to look at that and see if it is a setting on Youtube.

Well this latest ep (Bizzaro) was certainly up there with the best eps. But I have to wonder if Cat and her son will get into the sunglass business? hm

I loved it! Enough action mixed in with Kara growing up, and learning what it takes to be a superhero.

Maxwell Lord is a bad, bad man.

:ohnoez:

Well this latest ep (Bizzaro) was certainly up there with the best eps. But I have to wonder if Cat and her son will get into the sunglass business? hm

I loved it! Enough action mixed in with Kara growing up, and learning what it takes to be a superhero.

Maxwell Lord is a bad, bad man.

Nothing on the sunglasses?

AWESOME SAUCE!

After months of rumors, ComicBook.com has learned that Grant Gustin will appear on Supergirl in his role as Barry Allen/The Flash next month.

Gustin will head to National City on the series' March 28 episode, the details of which haven't yet been released.

OFFICIAL: Grant Gustin To Appear as The Flash On An Upcoming Episode Of SuperGirl

It's officially happening! Fans of both DCTV shows will be delighted to hear that Grant Gustin will guest-star as Barry Allen/The Flash on an episode of Supergirl that's set to air on Monday, March 28.

Here's what The Flash and Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg has to say in their statement.

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making ‘Supergirl’ – ‘The Flash’ and ‘Supergirl’ are teaming up! We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone’s enthusiasm and support.”

Details on how the Scarlet Speedster will be introduced are under wraps for now, but there's a good chance it'll have something to do with his current Multiverse-hopping adventures.

Supergirl David Harewood on How the J'Onn J'Onzz Revelation Has Changed Everything

ComicBook.com spoke with Harewood about tonight's episode, what's next for his character -- and revealed a surprising piece of DC trivia that Harewood knew about J'Onn's past.

Are we going to explore J'Onn's powers a little? Obviously at some point he had enough control of his mental powers to convince people who presumably knew Hank Henshaw, that he was the genuine article -- and yet when we see him try to mind-wipe that guard, it went pretty badly.

I think he’s spent so much time as Hank that he’s almost forgotten the range and effect of his powers. I think what we’re learning, just as Kara learns over the course of the first seven episodes, she learns to control her powers and gets to know them and gets to know how to use her anger properly like she did brilliantly in the Red Tornado episode.

Hank hasn’t used his Martian powers in many years, so I think it’s interesting to see him get better at it. There's definitely times in the next couple of episodes where he’s not as afraid to use his powers as he was in that episode. I think definitely we are seeing Hank regain full measure of his powers. I think by the end of the season he’ll be much more familiar with Martian Manhunter than at the beginning of Season One.

I also think its a bit dangerous to let the MM be fully powered without flaws, because one would assume he'd be more powerful than Supergirl in nearly every way (intangibility, shapeshifting, mind wiping, flight, strength), barring heat vulnerabilities. Then what do we need Supergirl for?

I always loved the speculation over who's more powerful between Superman and Martian Manhunter. Supergirl vs Martian Manhunter... now they have to write that into one episode! My money's on Supergirl... as soon as that solar flare comes out, it's game over for the fire-fearing Double M (thumbs u

AWESOME SAUCE!

After months of rumors, ComicBook.com has learned that Grant Gustin will appear on Supergirl in his role as Barry Allen/The Flash next month.

Gustin will head to National City on the series' March 28 episode, the details of which haven't yet been released.

:o:o:o

I always loved the speculation over who's more powerful between Superman and Martian Manhunter. Supergirl vs Martian Manhunter... now they have to write that into one episode! My money's on Supergirl... as soon as that solar flare comes out, it's game over for the fire-fearing Double M (thumbs u

Supergirl is stronger than Superman. So watch out if she is at full power.