• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

How is that awesome?

It is awesome because it is filled with

sgawe_zpse4k7xrcq.jpg

Awesome lol

haha!

I did try to watch the first couple episodes of Supergirl. I couldn't finish them as I was super bored. (shrug)

Try a few more... it gets better with each episode (thumbs u

Interesting that Helen Slater not only plays Supergirl's adopted mother. But she was also Clark's birth mother in Smallville. I never realized that before.

323778-smallville-clark-meets-lara.png

Let me see if I've got this right... Supergirl is both her own aunt and foster-mother!?!

That's the dangers of time travel, people (tsk)

I did try to watch the first couple episodes of Supergirl. I couldn't finish them as I was super bored. (shrug)

It is regrettable since it means you miss out on what many of us here seem to appreciate, but one cannot force the liking on another. So I shall weep for you as we here continue on the road of awesomeness that IS Supergirl, knowing you shall not be there with us. :cry:

Interesting that Helen Slater not only plays Supergirl's adopted mother. But she was also Clark's birth mother in Smallville. I never realized that before.

Let me see if I've got this right... Supergirl is both her own aunt and foster-mother!?!

Now you KNOW those Kryptonians are a wacky group!

Now you KNOW those Kryptonians are a wacky group!

Didn't Clark/Superman marry Supergirl in "Many Happy Returns"?

She might not have been officially his cousin in that run, buttttt kinda :eek: anyway.

"pantheon level" - I like that!

I haven't enjoyed a new series this much in some time.

+1 to all that!

I'm just loving all the love for this show at this point. It's quite refreshing.

:cloud9:

Why, this show makes me feel so good I forget to get mad at the detractors!

+1 to all that!

I'm just loving all the love for this show at this point. It's quite refreshing.

This show is so good, it's like the thread has it's own auto-ignore function :whee:

Supergirl: Childish Things Synopsis Released

CBS has released the official synopsis for "Childish Things," the January 18 episode of Supergirl.

The episode will be feature Henry Czerny as Winslow Schott, the Toyman, a longtime Superman villain whose casing was announced back in October.

toyman-156898.JPg

:whee:

+1 to all that!

This show is so good, it's like the thread has it's own auto-ignore function :whee:

When Supergirl talks, E.F. Hutton listens.

Emma Caulfield's Cameron Chase Comes to Supergirl on January 18

CBS has amended the episode synopsis released earlier this week and revealed that DEO Agent Cameron Chase will make her first appearance on January 18th's episode, titled "Childish Things."

Chase, who first appeared in Detective Comics, went on to star in her own short-lived comic book series and then appeared in Marc Andreyko's fan-favorite run on Manhunter.

WB's official description of the character on the show says this FBI agent has "little sympathy." The full description reads, "After her father’s violent murder, Cameron Chase decided to dedicate her life to law enforcement. Now a stern, no holds barred FBI agent, Chase’s weapons of choice are manipulation and manpower. With little sympathy, and plenty of suspicions, she pursues her targets with ruthless determination."

cameron-chase-157897.jpg

+1 to all that!

When Supergirl talks, E.F. Hutton listens.

When Supergirl talks, Timothy Hutton stops polishing his Oscar...