• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Even with the Verizon On-Demand episodes, they play the last two out of sequence. One episode she is fighting her Aunt Astra and her husband, Non. The next episode, she is fighting Livewire.

I can see how that would confuse fans of the show.

Even with the Verizon On-Demand episodes, they play the last two out of sequence. One episode she is fighting her Aunt Astra and her husband, Non. The next episode, she is fighting Livewire.

I can see how that would confuse fans of the show.

Yes, and the Jimmy (err, James)/Kara dynamic is weird when you watch in the 5/4 order.

It looks more like Bizarro Zombie Supergirl . hm

In a way, Bizarro has a zombie quality about him with those chiseled features.

Bizarro1.jpg

Maybe it would fit the role, and still keep it interesting. I have faith in this show creative team.

Bizarro1.jpg

Maybe it would fit the role, and still keep it interesting. I have faith in this show creative team.

You chose the perfect opportunity to use the coveted term "chiseled features". We applaud you! :golfclap:

Artist rendition of what Supergirl Bizarro could look like.

BossLogic Inc

akUZkD9.png

I like it (thumbs u

If they do introduce Bizarro Supergirl, will MB play her own Bizarro counterpart? And will she be ugly?

"Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!"

I doubt it... :luhv:

;)

Bizarro1.jpg

You chose the perfect opportunity to use the coveted term "chiseled features". We applaud you! :golfclap:

:roflmao:

It has been a long time since I've used that term.

I like it (thumbs u

If they do introduce Bizarro Supergirl, will MB play her own Bizarro counterpart? And will she be ugly?

"Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!"

;)

Or she may say, 'You do same as us from htraE. Must hug you!'

I like it (thumbs u

;)

Or she may say, 'You do same as us from htraE. Must hug you!'

I'll take a hug from Bizarro Supergirl (thumbs u