• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Image display with alt covers

4 posts in this topic

So my local LCS got this spiffy new Image display thing a few weeks ago:

click for high res

D6BAuZql.jpg

The owner said that image sent it to him along with 25 extra copies of the new book (I think it was tooth and claw - and that he could return any of the 25 that he didn't sell. So, while going through the issues, I noticed that some of the issues had a different image logo:

sW2sW2al.jpg

I figured it might just have been with tooth and claw, but last week he got in the extra 25 ODY-C's with the same image differences.

QuTnaTFl.jpg

Anyone know whats up with the returnable image titles? Are they from the same print run, or an alt lower print run with the other logo?

inb4 SUPER RARE ALT COVERS CHECK YOUR WYTHCES

I thought these might do something but nobody seems to care to this point. They bring $3 to $6 in the last few sales. They don't seem to be rare enough to cause a "must have" movement. Still, I like them as a nice novelty piece in my collection. 2c

Wytches #2 recent sold listings on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=wytches+2+display&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xwytches+2+display+-1&_nkw=wytches+2+display+-1&_sacat=63