• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dazzler #1- Error Version

Dazzler #1- Error Version  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Dazzler #1- Error Version

36 posts in this topic

Dazzler #1 is kinda heating up at the moment, I think that the fact that this error issue is brought to light some 34 years after its release just strengthens this notion. I started a thread on the CG section, I recommend getting high grade copies on the cheap when you see them.

As always, just my opinion.

Are we really discussing rarity and Dazzler 1 in the same sentence? Really?! Some of you guys can't go a whole week without trying to fabricate a new key issue.
I don't believe anyone is trying to assign or establish a new "key" in the market, but rather to identify an error/printing variant in a book that alread holds unique status as Marvel's first direct market only distributed comic.

You know, there are other types of these things around from the era.

Did you know there are TWO versions of Kazar #12 floating around...?

Someone actually owns 2 copies of Ka-Zar #12 (3rd series)? lol:insane:

Are we really discussing rarity and Dazzler 1 in the same sentence? Really?! Some of you guys can't go a whole week without trying to fabricate a new key issue.

What is being fabricated here? Also, errors are not key issues to the masses, they are a niche market.

I have 50 copies with the missing panel. When I bought them I thought those were the rare ones. I'm much smarter now. :blush:

I remember buying them right around the time I bought 200 issues of Dazzler 1.

I have 50 copies with the missing panel. When I bought them I thought those were the rare ones. I'm much smarter now. :blush:

I remember buying them right around the time I bought 200 issues of Dazzler 1.

:insane::foryou: