• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee & Joe Sinnott

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I was wondering does anyone here on the board do the CGC signature series program? I was looking to get my Incredible Hulk #2 signed by Stan Lee and my Fantastic Four #48 signed by Stan Lee and Joe Sinnott. I see Desert Wind Comics had a connection with Lee but I have not heard back from them yet.

Thanks,

Chris

Desert Wind Comics no longer rep Stan Lee or Todd McFarlane. You can go either to NYCOMICS or AnastasiasCollect on these boards to get Stan's sig but it might not happen until next year since Con season is done. You can also try contact Stan Lee Collectibles to see if they can help out:

http://www.stanleestuff.com/pages/sign-it

Joe Sinnott is in upstate NY and NYCOMICS & DesertWind Comics did a signing with him back in Oct. Both NYCOMICS & Desert Wind do a LEGENDS Singing once or twice a year so your best bet is checking out the boards monthly next year under the "SigSeries Event Announcements"

Desert Wind Comics no longer rep Stan Lee or Todd McFarlane. You can go either to NYCOMICS or AnastasiasCollect on these boards to get Stan's sig but it might not happen until next year since Con season is done. You can also try contact Stan Lee Collectibles to see if they can help out:

http://www.stanleestuff.com/pages/sign-it

Joe Sinnott is in upstate NY and NYCOMICS & DesertWind Comics did a signing with him back in Oct. Both NYCOMICS & Desert Wind do a LEGENDS Singing once or twice a year so your best bet is checking out the boards monthly next year under the "SigSeries Event Announcements"

^^

To clarify... DWC was never Stan's rep nor were we exclusive to Stan. DWC is no longer handling the Stan Lee Public signings at cons. But we have been and still are getting our customer's books signed by Stan.

And regarding Joe Sinnott, we do at least two signings a year with Joe. One in the late spring/early summer and one in October. We may be doing another signing with Joe in April as well.

Contact us via email if you have any questions.

Chris,

My apologies as we thought we were caught up on all of our emails. If we missed yours, please email me at chandler@desertwindcomics.com and we will be happy to answer your questions regarding Stan and Joe. Thanks.

>>Thank you very much for letting me know and I will send you an email about possibly getting my books signed for a future signing.

Hello,

My name is Sean and my partner and I run a business called NYComics Yellow Label

We enjoy the privilege of working with Stan Lee regularly throughout the year. We help the public with SS submissions when Stan is at a convention and we accept Mail In Submissions throughout the year. So does another company called Anastasia's Collectibles. We are on the East Coast and they are on the West Coast.

Joe Sinnott we also see regularly throughout the year. Our last signing with him was on 10/23. Being that we are both in NY it is rather easy for us to go see him and we love to make the trip.

our email is NYComics@gmail.com and our website is www.nycomics.us

Check us out next year and I am sure we can help you out.

I will not say anything negative but I strongly feel you should ask around before you send your books in.

Cheers!

Sean

Hello,

My name is Sean and my partner and I run a business called NYComics Yellow Label

We enjoy the privilege of working with Stan Lee regularly throughout the year. We help the public with SS submissions when Stan is at a convention and we accept Mail In Submissions throughout the year. So does another company called Anastasia's Collectibles. We are on the East Coast and they are on the West Coast.

Joe Sinnott we also see regularly throughout the year. Our last signing with him was on 10/23. Being that we are both in NY it is rather easy for us to go see him and we love to make the trip.

our email is NYComics@gmail.com and our website is www.nycomics.us

Check us out next year and I am sure we can help you out.

I will not say anything negative but I strongly feel you should ask around before you send your books in.

Cheers!

Sean

We have had the privilege of working with Sean and his staff. And for books we cannot get done ourselves there is no one else we would work with. The way they prep and handle books is with the upmost care. Fast, reliable and professional every moment of every transaction.

NYComics is the only way to go for John Romita Sr., Joe Sinnott & Terry Austin in our opinion.

As always Sean, Thanks for everything-- AC