• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNERB HAS A NEW NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. posted by Rockblazer

4 posts in this topic

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

I just added my latest edition to my set and checked my ranking and noticed that Tnerb and I are virtual neighbors. It's really nice here in the mid 400's. Kinda like Beverly Hills or Park Place. Probably won't be here long but I'll enjoy it while I can.

16189.JPG

See more journals by Rockblazer

You've got some cool books Rockblazer, from JIM with Thor to Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. You are in good company with Tnerb there...well deserved. Alas, I remain hovering in the lower 500s...if anyone really looks at points (truth be told we're all enamored by it for whatever reason). Hope to catch up to you guys some day. :)

Oh...and I would love to see more pics from both you and Tnerb so we can check out those great books!

Thanks. I always mean to add more pictures I work alot of overtime, most weekends and holidays so when I get home I tend to just rest. I'll try to add some on my next day off. However I did have a small box handy so I pulled two books out to add to this post. They are an odd couple. One is the somewhat rare Battle of The Planets 7 and a Famous Funnies 105 from April of 1943.

The Battle of the Planets copy came only in multi-packs. The prior owner of the Famous Funnies said it was an Edgar Church but had no documentation to prove it. I did not claim it was a Mile High when I submitted it. I thought CGC would be able to know if it was. So maybe it's not.

151501.jpg.732d6272c5483de2311ee97066f0bdd2.jpg