• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

You are at the top of my list this year, Krighton - I hope I get your offering again! That Skybound box would be sweet...

:whee:

-slym

Thanks, glad you liked it....I'll probably throw some extra stuff in there, seems a bit skimpy.

I just added a $25 gift card as a raffle prize - we only need a few more prizes to get everyone a prize. Tomorrow will be here before you know it so add something now. If you can.

I just pm'd him with another offering. Should only need 7 now :)

A free Spike Mulligan subscription? :wishluck:

Well, not a subscription.... but a set (:

Ho Ho Ho

Well boys and girls tomorrow will bring about the final day to make a donation for the 2014 raffle.

I wanted to take a moment and recognize the generosity of those members who make multiple donations so that everyone will be able to get something.

Starting next year the raffle will be "pay to play". Everyone who wants to participate must make a donation so we eliminate the need for others to step up and make multiple offers.

There have been some pretty awesome items donated and I look forward to the introduction of the new pair of elves who will be doing the name drawing this year!!

GG

Pay to Play is a reasonable and thoughtful idea! Love it!

Dan

I thought that's how it was set up in the first place. (shrug)

Thanks oh mighty gift guardian for all that you do. (worship)

The gift exchange is that way, but the raffle was volunteers.

Dan

Pay to Play is a reasonable and thoughtful idea! Love it!

Dan

I think its a great idea too,hopefully people wont take advantage of it.

BTW, I'm going on my second year here and I have to say, I'm TALES TO ASTONISH-ed by the generosity here. Seriously there are some great people here, like you make Society better. :applause: Seriously everyone of you, thank you, take a bow!!