• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I'm not sure I should even bother. I was last pick last year and 98th (third last I think), 2 years ago. doh!

I was 91 (or 93rd) last year and still got a top-10 pick so all is not lost. lol

I'm not sure I should even bother. I was last pick last year and 98th (third last I think), 2 years ago. doh!

I was 91 (or 93rd) last year and still got a top-10 pick so all is not lost. lol

I think I picked like 79th last year and got my 3rd pick. (thumbs u

Based on the stats so far this year, though, it looks like I'll probably only get one of my top 10 picks if I am in the top 10. :wishluck:

I think I picked like 79th last year and got my 3rd pick. (thumbs u

Based on the stats so far this year, though, it looks like I'll probably only get one of my top 10 picks if I am in the top 10. :wishluck:

I think I was # 18 pick one year. That's the lowest I've ever picked

I was picked around 90 something last year and got a top ten item. Thankfully everyone is generous and everyone's taste is different. Except for Greggy's junk, seemingly everyone has a real hankering to get their hands all over his junk.

I was 40 last year and still got my top pick

The Photo-Journal Guide To Comics Volume 1 & 2

I wanted those :sumo:

Give me $74 and pay exact shipping costs

lol

Nah, I already got em, but was thinking of ways to use another set

0016_zpsa1849c8f.jpg

I was 40 last year and still got my top pick

The Photo-Journal Guide To Comics Volume 1 & 2

I remember that. It was a US only item and you still chose it.

It was Steve Borock's offering I believe

Last year I was pick #1 and got my 9th choice. :insane:

:o You were the number one pick ??

That would be an interesting stat.... who picked first in as many raffles as we can track..... and who's gift did they take