• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I will be doing it live because it will take me longer to figure out what I want now, then it will after everyone goes before me already picks what they want. Plus it makes it more exciting.

94 People have submitted Ranking Forms. Please get your Ranking Forms in! :makepoint:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

Did you find my dupe number? (shrug)

No problem. You missed submitting a #9 and had TWO #29s. (thumbs u

Like I knoiw how to read.

23 People have not submitted a Ranking Form.

ajulliay

Alex H

bghkoyama

boboset

Bomfy

chris s.

comicbookguy

comicdoc

david merryweather

fuggit

godquest

gsims718

hdiddy8706

jacey

jaydee

jazzno

jsilverjanet

larryw7

madsports

maloney414

mccollect

palamas

peter palmer

silver

technovoodoo

thb

thermal

tony s (Not Participating)

I'm gonna be doing this mess live again, so do I need to send one in?

Considering we finished around 2am and it took over Five hours... You really want to leave it up to chance?

If you're around to pick live, we'll let you pick live. (Just let us know.) It does no harm to fill out a Ranking Form just in case something comes up and you are not here.

lol last year I was pick 102 and I was around for the live pick at 1:30 something. I'm working a night shift tomorrow, so it'll be more exciting for me to do it live (thumbs u

What if your internet goes down? What if you have to run one of your kids to the ER? What if you spill an entire 2 liter of Diet Coke on your keyboard (I've done this twice) and it's no longer functional?

Things can happen. It's best to fill out the form. I plan on doing just that before the deadline.

What if your internet goes down? What if you have to run one of your kids to the ER? What if you spill an entire 2 liter of Diet Coke on your keyboard (I've done this twice) and it's no longer functional?

Things can happen. It's best to fill out the form. I plan on doing just that before the deadline.

Internet goes down, I will use the phone.

Kid needs to go to the ER? He can wait!

Spill coke on keyboard? Use a different keyboard.

29lmcdh.jpg

29lmcdh.jpg

I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Of course the kid would be taken to the hospital. The wife would take him!

Coke :cloud9:

Mexican Coke tastes better

9873.jpg

I hate to agree with you on anything (luckily it rarely happens), but you are totally right. I love that they use cane sugar instead of sweetener. Luckily it is easy to find here in LA.

ajulliay

Alex H

bghkoyama

boboset

Bomfy

chris s.

comicbookguy

comicdoc

david merryweather

fuggit

godquest

gsims718

hdiddy8706

jacey

jaydee

jazzno

jsilverjanet

larryw7

madsports

maloney414

mccollect

palamas

peter palmer

silver

technovoodoo

thb

thermal

Considering we finished around 2am and it took over Five hours... You really want to leave it up to chance?

If you're around to pick live, we'll let you pick live. (Just let us know.) It does no harm to fill out a Ranking Form just in case something comes up and you are not here.

lol last year I was pick 102 and I was around for the live pick at 1:30 something. I'm working a night shift tomorrow, so it'll be more exciting for me to do it live (thumbs u

It's going to be another all nighter for you. :baiting:

ajulliay

Alex H

bghkoyama

boboset

Bomfy

chris s.

comicbookguy

comicdoc

david merryweather

fuggit

godquest

gsims718

hdiddy8706

jacey

jaydee

jazzno

jsilverjanet

larryw7

madsports

maloney414

mccollect

palamas

peter palmer

silver

technovoodoo

thb

thermal

It's going to be another all nighter for you. :baiting:

Strange things would be afoot at the circle K if it wasn't.

I sent my form in around noon PST today and got a response email back, can you verify if I should be on that list please? Thanks!

Form received. (If anyone received an email form back with all their Choices, most likely you are fine.)

That was my fault putting you up on the list...