• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Please post the link to this "spider statue" I do not recall such a lot

It's #77.

Sideshow Spider-Man Polystone Statue :cloud9:

It is odd that it is based on a JSC drawing, but it doesn't have a sexy female in it anywhere. Are they sure it was a JSC drawing?

Its part of a threesome with Spidey, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy. I have the latter two and they are awesome. I will be ordering spidey tonight but wanted to wait to make sure I didnt get it here. lol

Whow, 21 down and my number 1 is still there... but I don't think it can be any longer before it will be picked. Could I be so lucky. 68 might be to far out)

It's 1am over here so it will be unknow until tomorrow. Enjoy.... awesome board members.

With the 9th Pick in the 2014 Holiday Raffle, Larryw receives

Lot 10. DC Super Friends Little People (Donated by: skypinkblu)

[/quote)

That's very nice...Thanks for picking them, Larry....I'll include a mystery box...and some of Greggy's Nut Crunch;) :devil:

:acclaim:

WOW! One of my donations was #1 on someone's list!!!

:blush:

Congratulations, Webs!

No question about it .... it is going to be a great piece of art for my wall Thanks :cloud9:

Yeah, I couldn't display it properly, to show off its glory! 'Grats again, and you are very welcome!!!

-slym

As long as I don't end up getting my own gift by the time 106 rolls around I may throw some more stuff in there for the person desperate enough to get mine

My mystery boxes get better in the direct ratio to which number they are chosen. lol

As long as I don't end up getting my own gift by the time 106 rolls around I may throw some more stuff in there for the person desperate enough to get mine

How many picks did you donate?

:baiting:

(You were my #1 pick with the SkyBound box!)

;)

-slym

Please post the link to this "spider statue" I do not recall such a lot

It's #77.

Sideshow Spider-Man Polystone Statue :cloud9:

It is odd that it is based on a JSC drawing, but it doesn't have a sexy female in it anywhere. Are they sure it was a JSC drawing?

Its part of a threesome with Spidey, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy. I have the latter two and they are awesome. I will be ordering spidey tonight but wanted to wait to make sure I didn't get it here. lol

Yea I didn't realize it went with the Gwen and MJ but I see that now. Both the Gwen and MJ are pretty nice. I'm not sure my wife would like them though.

I believe your gift was already chosen.

Try to give your correct address this year.

With PICK #22, jazzno chooses

Lot 30. Holiday Mystery Boxes - Yep 1 person getting at least two boxes, more if they were good this year (Donated by: comicalgems)

A fine choice! :applause: