• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Reality TV Star Baltimore Lauren finds her THIRD CHOICE still available at PICK #25!

Lot 123. Awesome Archie 6-pack: Archie Comics #15 (coverless); Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #18 3.0 (det. @ b.s.); Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #19 4.0 (Katy Keene app.); Archie's Mechanics #3 6

As long as I don't end up getting my own gift by the time 106 rolls around I may throw some more stuff in there for the person desperate enough to get mine

I believe your gift was already chosen.

Try to give your correct address this year.

???? No idea if you were referring to me or krighton, but, I have never given an incorrect address, to you or anyone else. Well, except maybe to an ex.

doh! I read the ID wrong. Sorry

Please post the link to this "spider statue" I do not recall such a lot

imagejpg1_zps888e307f.jpg

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-man-sideshow-collectibles-200265/

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-man-sideshow-collectibles-200265/

Wow! I do not remember seeing that, I need an eye exam - hypoxia does effect the optic nerve adversely

Reality TV Star Baltimore Lauren finds her THIRD CHOICE still available at PICK #25!

Lot 123. Awesome Archie 6-pack: Archie Comics #15 (coverless); Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #18 3.0 (det. @ b.s.); Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #19 4.0 (Katy Keene app.); Archie's Mechanics #3 6

NOOOOOOO My last top 10 pick

Speaking of which…has that episode already aired?

My 2nd pick is still available…I hope it makes it to 108

:ohnoez:

Good luck, Michael!

:ohnoez:

Speaking of which…has that episode already aired?

Yup! A while back, matter of fact.

-slym

Wow! I do not remember seeing that, I need an eye exam - hypoxia does effect the optic nerve adversely

I had a feeling most people missed it because it was vague and a small partial picture. I saw it though... lol

With Pick #13, Black Lantern is pleased to receive his third choice:

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

I'm very pleased :banana:

Makes up for your secret santa being a dumb@ss I hope.

Are you my Santa? I'm a very patient guy and it doesn't matter if the gift is late. Sending gifts overseas during Christmas time is not fun. Mine stuck in customs for 9 days and is also late...

Yes I am.My girlfriend dropped yours off at the post office for me, and used international surface not realizing how long it would take to get there. When I realized, I sent another package first class to hopefully get there in time for Christmas.

Nice journey via ship over the Atlantic lol

Don't worry and thanks for the second package which already arrived in time for Christmas. It really wasn't necessary, overseas shipping is so expensive... The Mystery in Space book is very cool and looks like it was printed yesterday, such an amazing condition. I owned Spawn #9 many years ago, sold the complete run from 1-100 and moved on. When Angela was introduced to the Marvel Universe recently I thought that it would be nice to have #9 again. It's like you knew that I wanted this book but it wasn't on my list :-)

Your interests said sci-fi, so that was the mystery in space, also super-heroes so the Marvel Super-heroes books. I couldn't find any horror so I figured Spawn was kinda scary. Glad you enjoyed. I'm looking forward to the rest getting there...

107 this year. But that's ok as I was in the mid-20's last year. And I got one of my Top 5 picks.

Pick guess I will see if picking 102 items will stretch to 107. lol

Curious to see where my prize lands this year.

As long as I don't end up getting my own gift by the time 106 rolls around I may throw some more stuff in there for the person desperate enough to get mine

???? No idea if you were referring to me or krighton, but, I have never given an incorrect address, to you or anyone else. Well, except maybe to an ex.

A greggy apology! Cool. :cool:

Should that go in the "out of context" thread?

He must be into the egg nog.