• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I'll drink to that !! .... and just about all these other posts too. Growler half gone :)

What's in the growler?

I'm enjoying this...

Ps42XQ2m.png

Looks good! How is it? Bitter? Fruity? Deets, man! Also, I love those beer-can shaped glasses!!!

;)

-slym (is learning to like IPAs lately)

The 54th PICK belongs to 143ksk and he chooses

Lot 6. CGC SS Scarlet Witch sketch by Chrissie Zullo; CGC SS Scarlet Witch sketch by Craig Yeung; CGC 9.8 House Of M #1 Quesada variant cover; Heroic Age TPB (Donated by: Erik B)

I'll drink to that !! .... and just about all these other posts too. Growler half gone :)

What's in the growler?

I'm enjoying this...

Looks good! How is it? Bitter? Fruity? Deets, man!

;)

Top 5 IPA for me. Can't beat a 16oz can. I have a bottle of their DIPA (Project Dank) in the beer fridge as well.

It's west cost all day. Some citrus and loads of pine. Love it.

Comics and Beer :cloud9:

What's in the growler?

I'm enjoying this...

Looks good! How is it? Bitter? Fruity? Deets, man!

Top 5 IPA for me. Can't beat a 16oz can. I have a bottle of their DIPA (Project Dank) in the beer fridge as well.

It's west cost all day. Some citrus and loads of pine. Love it.

Comics and Beer :cloud9:

Nice!!!

-slym

With PICK 52, KirbyJack selects

Lot 54. Lord Of The Rings Extended Edition DVDs Thirty billion hours of movies and extra features; The Sergio Leone Anthology DVDs; Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Edition Blue-Rays unopened (Donated by: Sp

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As we all know, David Merryweather is no ordinary man, he selects with his SECOND CHOICE at PICK 48,

Lot 120. Chilling Crime 3-pack: Crime and Punishment #22 7.5; Crime Does Not Pay #38 4.0; Crime Does Not Pay #87 7.0 (Donated by: thirdgreenham)

01844709-712d-4ec1-8cde-83003a1f0983_zps95992516.jpg

>273c5576-f13b-4344-af3d-846089dfa15d_zps18250f66.jpg

Dang! I started later and half my pint of bourbon is gone!!!

:eek:

Whatchoo drinkin'?

-slym

Just beer..... stout.... from a local brew pub. I'd never last the night drinkin anything harder (:

With PICK 52, KirbyJack selects

Lot 54. Lord Of The Rings Extended Edition DVDs Thirty billion hours of movies and extra features; The Sergio Leone Anthology DVDs; Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Edition Blue-Rays unopened (Donated by: Sp

:mad::mad::mad:

Selecting at PICK 56, 00comics has his FIRST CHOICE AVAILABLE!

Lot 15. Mystery Box # 1 - Box filled with limited series runs. For example 1-4 of 4 or 1-6 of 6. US shipping only (Donated by: CAHokie)

:banana:

Just beer..... stout.... from a local brew pub. I'd never last the night drinkin anything harder (:

Nice! I like the darker stuff mostly, but as I said, I am learning to appreciate IPAs lately, although my bitterness threshold is around 75-80 IBUs.

:)

-slym

Selecting at PICK 56, 00comics has his FIRST CHOICE AVAILABLE!

Lot 15. Mystery Box # 1 - Box filled with limited series runs. For example 1-4 of 4 or 1-6 of 6. US shipping only (Donated by: CAHokie)

:banana:

That is awesome! We have some diverse tastes around here!!!

:D

-slym