• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL TALES # 98 CGC 9.8 / MARVEL TALES # 99 CGC 9.6: BOTH WHITE PAGES

3 posts in this topic

JUST TWO BOOKS SALE !

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere unless I put item on hold. If you're worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here ;)

- Paypal only please and you must have a verified paypal address if I don't know you.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will boxed Priority/insured for USA domestic addresses and is included free for USA addresses. Out of USA shipping is available, but will be expensive and exact.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package.

MARVEL TALES # 98 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES

MARVEL TALES # 99 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES

Buy BOTH for $300... and get FREE USA SHIPPING

Sorry foreign people :(

These books are getting hotter and hotter... and these sweet grades aren't easy to find.

Recent GPA data is non-existent... but I think most will agree these two books are HOT ;)

IMG_20141129_200159_400_zps6e9930a1.jpg

Need to see how legit I am?... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1