• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ITEMS CLOSED: 3 CGC Heavy Hitters (24 Hrs ONLY) HULK 181 9.4, IRON MAN 55

9 posts in this topic

THESE ITEMS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION....

ITEMS CLOSED: 3 CGC Heavy Hitters (24 Hrs ONLY) HULK 181 9.4, IRON MAN 55 9.0, AVENGERS 55 9.2...

I'm selling three high grade CGC Universal KEY issues on this board tonight (24 Hours only, giving CGC board members 1st crack as usual).

Rules: Simple as possible...1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on this thread. I feel I have these priced extremely fairly to sell quick at these prices. I will consider only reasonable offers through PM. However, if someone sends an "I'll Take It" at full price before we conclude a negotiated price, then that person gets it. I think that's simple and fair to everyone.

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

Shipping: $10 Priority mail, fully insurred with tracking info.

Returns: If you are not completely satisfied, the item is fully returnable and I will refund you the price you paid, no questions asked. However, you need to pay for the return shipping and I must receive the item in the same condition I sent it to you, that is all I ask. That is my same policy on ebay and with all my direct sale customers nationally and internationally.

Here is the link to my forum Kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8029219#Post8029219

For additional testimonials, please check my eBay seller feedback. My rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (www.ebay.com/usr/kramerarts).

Here are the comics with prices with pictures:

Incredible HULK #181 CGC 9.4 ($3300)

15783810178_d23316e61d_b.jpgHulk 181

IRON MAN #55 CGC 9.0 ($1200)

15783893330_344f57d94e_b.jpgIron Man 55

AVENGERS #55 CGC 9.2 ($750)

15945436896_7e1de483bf_b.jpgAvengers 55

Yes, I updated the prices and took out the PP gift option which a member notified me was not allowed, that is what I was referring to. However, I will take off $50 from any book for you, if you want. Let me know bomber-bob. Now you have my price adjustment...thanks for inquiring. Best wishes,

James (kramerarts)