• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Yeah, I was looking on CAF this morning and there's a lot of Spider-Gwen sketches added lately. AZ comic-con is next weekend; I'll give a report on how many Spider-Gwen cosplayers I see.

I know we always joke about the slippers, but truthfully? I think its the hoodie cap.. In some of these drawings she actually looks more like a female moon knight than a spider woman..

And we all know that moon knight's costume is the best..

Like..

EVER

Can't go wrong with a hoodie cap.

Yup, the costume design is brilliant.. I wonder if Robbie Rodriguez gets any royalties for the kicass design.. Im afraid I know the answer...

Here's a thought.. Wonder If Robbie and Jason went with the concept of a chick drummer by day and crimefighter by night.. Didnt call her spider gwen, but a dfferent name.. and published it independently.. Do you think she would still be as popular?

I think she would.. I truly dont believe that what made Spider Gwen popular is the relation to Gwen Stacey.. In fact, Im pretty sure it complicated things for marvel, cause now they have to work off everything around her universe..

Just some 7:00 pm sunday thoughts

Maybe not...

30-Day Summary

Total bids: 27

Items bid on: 14

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 18%

That's the history for the 7 guy.

I think he just keeps raising his top bid.

I do that all the time once I am on top.

Edited by vikingreed

Maybe not...

30-Day Summary

Total bids: 27

Items bid on: 14

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 18%

That's the history for the 7 guy.

I think he just keeps raising his top bid.

I do that all the time once I am on top.

We'll find on later on long term where the price is really at on this book. 200 plus for a semi new character is really imflated IMO. She may be popular but come on she's getting into pre-movie announcement Deadpool prices right out of that gate. Tax refund season may be a short term reason crazy money is being thrown her way.

Edited by natevegas

Yeah, I was looking on CAF this morning and there's a lot of Spider-Gwen sketches added lately. AZ comic-con is next weekend; I'll give a report on how many Spider-Gwen cosplayers I see.

I'll be there too, and interested to see how high EoSV2 will be going for there. ;)