• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

image.jpg

The slippers are strong with this one.

Parel (wolverines #3 variant artist) comixposure variant for #2

I really like this, but what made the Rupp Comics offer so great, is that I was able to just order the 9.8 slab, worry free.

How many of these would someone need to order, sight unseen, and be comfortable they would receive a 9.8.... Ugh...

I currently have (2) of the EOS #2s (1st Prints) and am not sure if I should sell them now, CGC & then sell them, Sig. Series, CGC & then sell or wait until Spider-Gwen #1 comes out and sell it with the Midtown Comics Variant as a set.

CHOICES! :pullhair:

I can't believe I gave away one of my EOS-2 first prints away for free in PIF. lol That was just a few weeks ago and it has already doubled in value.

Haven't made a post in a while, but that's because I've been taking a break from the hobby.

So.... is Edge of Spider-Verse #2 any good? I just don't fathom this Spider-Gwen craze as I wonder (a) Why wasn't this idea done before and (2) If this were not Gwen, and without her focus in the Amazing Spider-Man films, would there even be this much buzz?

Just to throw you guys and gals with another variant, here's the link to see Yesteryear Comics version:

A Little More Spider-Gwen...

Haven't made a post in a while, but that's because I've been taking a break from the hobby.

So.... is Edge of Spider-Verse #2 any good? I just don't fathom this Spider-Gwen craze as I wonder (a) Why wasn't this idea done before and (2) If this were not Gwen, and without her focus in the Amazing Spider-Man films, would there even be this much buzz?

Just to throw you guys and gals with another variant, here's the link to see Yesteryear Comics version:

Another freaking variant? When are we getting to the point of ridiculousness?

I can now understand the frustrations that modern collectors have. :makepoint:

Edited by Lex_Luthor

Another freaking variant? When are we getting to the point of ridiculousness?

I can now understand the frustrations that modern collectors have. :makepoint:

I never understand this argument.

Just don't buy them.

Why is it a big deal? I hear this all the time, but if you are so against it, why even act like they exist?