• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Here's another thing that didnt surprise me.. I called this the day I saw them in stacks of hundreds in LCSs

Free posters anyone?

wow.... im glad i grabbed two of them then. but these will be getting some small frames and hung up in my comic room. im shocked people are selling these and actually making money off a free item....

Here's another thing that didnt surprise me.. I called this the day I saw them in stacks of hundreds in LCSs

Free posters anyone?

wow.... im glad i grabbed two of them then. but these will be getting some small frames and hung up in my comic room. im shocked people are selling these and actually making money off a free item....

It does? Welcome to the world of free market ( no pun intended)

Free posters anyone?

It does? Welcome to the world of free market ( no pun intended)

It boggles my mind that people are actually buying something that was available free literally 2 weeks ago. :eyeroll:

Edited by Donmeca2020

Some people don't go to brick and mortar stores anymore.

+1..

Nothing is "unfair"..

If I wanted a poster of Gwen/Silk and lived 50 miles from a LCS which offered them free

I'd pay $10 to get it shipped to my door thank you

Well thats you... it probably ran them close to nothing to produce these free posters. but to spend $10 bucks for it i feel is getting raped. to each is own i guess...

Some people don't go to brick and mortar stores anymore.

+1..

Nothing is "unfair"..

If I wanted a poster of Gwen/Silk and lived 50 miles from a LCS which offered them free

I'd pay $10 to get it shipped to my door thank you

Well thats you... it probably ran them close to nothing to produce these free posters. but to spend $10 bucks for it i feel is getting raped. to each is own i guess...

So.... you're probably going to pass on these then eh?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-1-Skottie-Young-Promo-Lithograph-Art-Print-8x10-/311261925764?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4878a81184

:grin: