• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/24/spider-gwen-1-pirated-in-full-last-night/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Wanted to like it, but that was average at best. With all the hype, i expected WAY more than that.

Makes Silk look like the real winner....

I'm not sure if you really did want to like it going off your other posts, haha.

Can't wait to read it myself, however.

If your are referring to my single post in the Silk thread, I was on the fence when it came to Team Gwen Vs. Team Silk, now that I have content from both, I would have to put my money all-in on Team Silk in the long run.

The boring non-cliffhanger (and lame 1st bad guy ) in Spider-Gwen makes me think marvel is going to bleed this Gwen thing to death with more variants and hype, instead of write engaging stories.

The sign of a good book is when you want to read the next issue after the last page of the first. This did not make me want to read more, and that's the problem.

Good article. The thing and this is just a difference of opinion here but when Latour says its a strength to not have Peter in Gwen's universe gives her more freedom etc. I see it the opposite because Silk has the best of both worlds, she can handle things on her own and in combination with Peter. That to me is a bigger win. 2c

Did some Spider-Gwen LCS recon today as they were checking in their shipment. All of their 1:25 variants are badly damaged except for 1. They didn't get any Skottie Young variants, they were shorted on the Silk ones last week as well. Diamond is playing games again

hopefully I can track down the Anka variant for cheap. I saw one on ebay right now for $20 but it sold out before I got it. The seller just relisted it at $35.

I asked a shop what he was selling them for off the shelf tomorrow. $40ish for Anka and $200 for Hughes =X

I don't think my wallet is gonna open up at that place.

Tomorrow is the big day guys !!! let's see how it goes.... i read Silk last night finally, story was ok to say the least, however the artwork was BLAH.

it sucks that Spider-gwen # 1 has already been pirated but im sure that won't stop people from jumping on this comic.