• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Ok. As I said earlier, I was inspired to do my own variant/homage and keep in mind I haven't picked up a pencil in awhile. You get a "no prize" if you can guess which Spidey cover I swiped.

Spider_Gwen_zpsspbsdnvl.jpg

Wow! That is EXCELLENT!

(worship)

you people are pretty lucky, we don't Phantom or Hastings variants in this area

I heard that Moviestop will be carrying the Hastings variants because they did very well with the Star Wars ones. If that helps any

Ok. As I said earlier, I was inspired to do my own variant/homage and keep in mind I haven't picked up a pencil in awhile. You get a "no prize" if you can guess which Spidey cover I swiped.

Spider_Gwen_zpsspbsdnvl.jpg

#151 and you did a great job ! :applause:

Thanks and you win the "no prize"!

I love the cover to 151 but I hadn't thought about how her puny arms would look compared to Spideys. Doesn't have the same powerful look. Still, it was fun and I may try and ink it one of these days.

Check out the pile of Phantom comics on Larry's site. Ridiculous ! :o

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117119445209417380274?cfem=1

Hope it's just the lighting but they don't look pink at all like in the pre-order picture. :( I thought the pink really made the cover pop

That will be a bummer if they're not pink.