• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What drek title do you have the most issues of?

59 posts in this topic

Undoubtedly we all have tons of unwanted Web Ofs

Such a great comic...I've way too many Web of Spiderman and love it.

I was really bummed to have a few dozen Xforce.#2 for a while,but like ASM 361 its played out well.Now what to do with all those .99cent Lobos!?!?

Punisher Limited Series - I've got 3 sets since I always have a hard time saying no to them.

:o that's not drek!

Trade ya a New Mutants #87 for one set.

Excellent - operation get rid of Punisher Limited Series appears to have been a success (:

Punisher Limited Series - I've got 3 sets since I always have a hard time saying no to them.

Excellent - operation get rid of Punisher Limited Series appears to have been a success (:

Share your secret. I've got at least 10 sets :(

Share your secret. I've got at least 10 sets :(

10 sets? Goodness. That's something I love finding in collections...it's an easy sale.

A lot of people are mentioning titles that are NOT drek. By "drek" I mean unsellable stuff. Spider-Man certainly isn't unsellable. :)

Peace,

Chip

I have complete runs w/tps of:

Harbinger

Solar

Justice Machine

:cloud9:

I thought of you seeing those! lol

The only book I have more than a couple of copies of is Solar : Man of the Atom 1. Four copies, I believe.

But, I don't consider it to be drek.

I have multiple full runs of John Byrne's Next Men. Oddly enough, I don't consider it drek, though.

-T

It's such a good read! Wish i would have been reading it back when it was coming out. Read for the first time last year.

I have multiple full runs of John Byrne's Next Men. Oddly enough, I don't consider it drek, though.

-T

It's such a good read! Wish i would have been reading it back when it was coming out. Read for the first time last year.

I looked forward to reading it at the time. I could always find each new issue turning up in clearance boxes for 50p at UK comic marts. Definitely under-appreciated, quality material.

I typically give away my drek in my E-Bay packages or at Halloween so they don't sit around much. I do have a bunch of copies of some modern Image book that Jason seems to send in every mystery box.

I don't have much of the Image or Valiant stuff from the 90s, thankfully I just never got into it.

But I have my share of drek from Marvel and DC.

Its funny when going through your collection and think to yourself, why the hell did I buy that! Did I really need to get all the X-books, was Impulse and Major Bummer really a must have back then?