• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*spoon* Planet

32 posts in this topic

I read it last night, I had high hopes but it didn't grab me quite as much as I was expecting it too. I'll give it a chance. I'm not that keen on the art style, but there are some nice ideas there.

What is the title of the book?

Beeeeyotch Planet.

I didn't bother even picking up 1 copy since Pretty Deadly was such a winner :eyeroll:

:gossip: There's stuff inside to read

And since I don't care for her writing style, call it "Gaiman Lite", why would I waste $3 ?

What did you find weird about it?

I just didn't care for it. It was well written and the view points I basically agree with, but I'm not 20 years old anymore so it is not something I care to read at the end of a comic book. I apologize for sounding like a jerk...I just didn't have a lot of patience for it.

What did you find weird about it?

I just didn't care for it. It was well written and the view points I basically agree with, but I'm not 20 years old anymore so it is not something I care to read at the end of a comic book. I apologize for sounding like a jerk...I just didn't have a lot of patience for it.

Glanced at that stuff and my eyes rolled so far back I got dizzy. Picked up 2 of the circle logo variants just in case it takes off

I take it you havent paid attention to the one is in the background

Capture.jpg

Nah...that one I met once in a bar. She kept trying to induce favors from me by supplying me with alcohol. Good friends dragged me home lol

I have heard they are like mopeds...fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one :kidaround: