• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OAAW 83's potential to be a top 5 SA key?

529 posts in this topic

Arm yourself with this year's Overstreet the next time you go looking for some sweet DC war books.

In this year's War Report, (which is and has been the final market report for the last 6 Overstreet Guides) you'll find a checklist of what I feel are keys/semi-keys/desirable books that folks can try to find. I'd suggest looking for any and all of those issue listed, if you're going to get right into it. 2c

Cheers!

Andy

I thought the War Report was excellent. It would be a much better Guide if there was similar content for other genre's/eras.

Arm yourself with this year's Overstreet the next time you go looking for some sweet DC war books.

In this year's War Report, (which is and has been the final market report for the last 6 Overstreet Guides) you'll find a checklist of what I feel are keys/semi-keys/desirable books that folks can try to find. I'd suggest looking for any and all of those issue listed, if you're going to get right into it. 2c

Cheers!

Andy

I thought the War Report was excellent. It would be a much better Guide if there was similar content for other genre's/eras.

Yes, that's just excellent and good to know.

Just went with my gut on the TMNT and hopefully won't lose out, but definitely needed more info with respect to the war books. Got lots of time before the next con to bone up on the War Report info, but I am dead slow when it comes to these things as I still haven't gone through all of the market reports in the guide yet. :P

Thanks again for all of the tips and guidance. (thumbs u

The OAAW 83 CGC 8.0 went for $16,730 at Heritage today.

MusterMark- if my memory serves me correctly, a boardie had an 18k offer on the table for this book that was either rejected or never responded to?

The OAAW 83 CGC 8.0 went for $16,730 at Heritage today.

MusterMark- if my memory serves me correctly, a boardie had an 18k offer on the table for this book that was either rejected or never responded to?

I'm not so sure. This is a NEW 8.0, freshly graded (in July of this year). There was only one 8.0 until this second one was graded in July.

So now there is one 9.0, two 8.0s, and four 7.5s. Still very rare in the higher grades.