• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRANSFORMERS ORIGINAL COVER ART FOR SALE 250.00 EACH!

2 posts in this topic

Ive decided to thin out my Transformers comic art collection a little bit, as such, I'm making a few original IDW covers for sale!

These are all penciled and inked on an a 11x17 inch art board* by long time fan favorite Guido Guidi. They look absolutely stellar once framed, and hung on the wall in your transformer trophy room. Ill try and get around to posting some pics of mine later if people are interested in this sorta stuff.

*Please note, the cover to Transformers 9 is actually all pencil, and on 12x18 inch paper.

$250.00 EACH

Transformers Bumblebee Mini Series #3

a40ef210_o.jpeg

Transformers: All Hail Megatron #16

5d33eb35_o.jpeg

Transformers #9 SOLD

00074e75_o.jpeg

Transformers #19 SOLD

cf68d8bc_o.jpeg

Below is a pic of exactly what you're getting!**

08396bf8_o.jpeg

**Please note, only the cover to Transformers 19 comes with a matching signed comic book!

250.00 EACH

Insured Shipping 30.00 dollars anywhere in North America. Checks and MO are ok. Paypal by gift or please add 4%. Local Pickup is a-ok! I do have more for sale, but the price is considerably higher, so I thought I'd test the waters with these so to speak. Any questions please feel free to ask!

I can be reached via PM here, or email friez@shaw.ca

Thanks for looking everyone! :banana:

Mike