• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, thank you to all

99 posts in this topic

UPDATE 3: I've decided to let the 25% off sale go through until Sunday night at 9PM CST.

UPDATE 2: Christmas day special. Buy anything still listed as available in the RECAPS on page 9 and take 25% off.

This one is gonna hurt. After 10 years, I lost my job yesterday. And this follows my wife losing her job 5 months ago. So it's scramble time for us, and that means it's time to make moves to keep things going until she starts school next month and I find new employment. I am going to be listing anything and everything of interest in my collection over the next few days in this thread.

I won't be shipping anything until next Monday (12/22/2014) unless specifically requested since it is holiday season. And with that, I can not guarantee any shipments can arrive before 12/25 but I will ship them as fast as possible. I want to give people time enough to see everything I post, that way they can send one payment if they decide to buy multiple items posted. All shipments will be done Priority Mail with tracking via USPS.

UPDATE: I completely forgot to put the shipping costs here.

1-5 books $6

6-10 books $10

11-20 book $15

International buyers, pay full freight.

I will be posting scans of front and back covers for most books. Some will just be pictures taken with my camera. If there are more pictures required or requested, please let me know.

Standard rules apply. first :takeit: wins. And posts in the thread wins over PM.

With all that said, lets get this started...

Amazing Spider-Man #129 VF (6.5-7.0) $350 SOLD via PM

If they are still available, whoever buys this book will get the two other books listed in this post for free.

asm129-a.jpg

asm129-b.jpg

Marvel Tales #106 (Reprint of ASM 129) VF+/NM- $25 SOLD to Revol

marvtales106-a.jpg

marvtales106-b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 129 Wizard Ace Edition NM $15

asm129-ace-a.jpg

asm129-ace-b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 648 Sketch cover. Original art by Angel Medina. He recreated the cover from Sensational Spiderman 23. The detail is amazing to see! Unfortunately he marked up the back cover pretty good in the process of making this one. So with that defect it makes this one hard for me to grade.

Price: $200 SOLD to Mystafo

asm648-sketch-a.jpg

asm648-sketch-b.jpg

Keep watching. I will have more books listed either tonight or tomorrow.

Wolverine Limited Series (Frank Miller - 1982) #1-4 VF+/NM Price $115 for set. WILL NOT BREAK UP SET SOLD to trashcollector

wolvie1a.jpg

wolvie1b.jpg

wolvie2a.jpg

wolvie2b.jpg

wolvie3a.jpg

wolvie3b.jpg

wolvie4a.jpg

wolvie4b.jpg

BONUS, whoever buys this set will also get these :)

wolverine_tpbs.jpg

Some Pre Code Horror books

Horrific #12 $40 bottom right corner of cover is missing SOLD to kahnadah

horrific12.jpg

horrific12b.jpg

The Things #16 NM- $90 SOLD to bb8

the_thing_16.jpg

the_thing_16b.jpg

This Magazine Is Haunted #11 (bottom left corner is crunched but the cover presents well)

Price: $50 SOLD to bb8

This_Magazine_Is_Haunted-011.jpg

This_Magazine_Is_Haunted-011b.jpg