• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think? Chamber of Darkness #1 CGC 9.6 White

2 posts in this topic

hey folks,

i'm not educated at all on the horror genre of comic books - but i came across this book and decided to go for it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=76&item=2159447457&rd=1

(coolest thing is i did the 5-second-snipe on DIAL-UP!! not bad eh?)

it tops the census (4 total at 9.6).

dunno. the book is way older than me so i don't know too much about it - but in a conversation i had with someone recently - he told me horror books had lower print-runs, and people READ horror books, so HG copies are hard to come across. so -was just wondering what's its potential?

but anyways - i like the cover, and it's a 9.6 Silver Age #1 - i don't have any of those yet and i'll be happy to add it to my (small) collection.

thanks.

You did fine pricewise. There has only been 1 (!!) other 9.6 copy of this issue offered in the last 10 months. It went for $258. I had a long box of real nice condition books of this genre that I sold for a measly $25 about 10 years ago. (That sound you hear is me kicking myself across the room laugh.gif ) Sigh.... Anyway nice book. smile.gif