• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auctions PayPal

30 posts in this topic

I've used PP there for years. But wasn't there something about purchases over $2,500?

I think remember reading that someone else in another thread said there was a 2000 cap or something. But I cannot figure it out from their website.

I'll be pissed to find out there's no cap. Had to wait for the check to clear on my tec 45 for it to ship.

Agreed Peter. Their website is very unclear regarding PayPal. I guess I will just have to call them tomorrow.

It's yes. I have always paid them via PayPal. It's Clink that doesn't.

......I've used paypal with Clink...... but it was a 500 max...... they may have discontinued it since then, however. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Maybe there wasn't a max but there is a minimum for using their extended payment plan (EPP) -

https://www.ha.com/c/contact-us.zx?ref=&topicId=26

I think the difference is whether they are HA owned products for the EPP.

If not this what an excerpt from the link above says:

Minimum invoice total is $2,500.

All payments must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, or bank draft.

Extended Payment Plan for Heritage Owned Inventory Items

Minimum invoice total is $2,000.

Payments must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, bank draft, bank wire or PayPal.

Notice no PP on the first one.

Maybe there wasn't a max but there is a minimum for using their extended payment plan (EPP) -

https://www.ha.com/c/contact-us.zx?ref=&topicId=26

I think the difference is whether they are HA owned products for the EPP.

If not this what an excerpt from the link above says:

Minimum invoice total is $2,500.

All payments must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, or bank draft.

Extended Payment Plan for Heritage Owned Inventory Items

Minimum invoice total is $2,000.

Payments must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, bank draft, bank wire or PayPal.

Notice no PP on the first one.

So that explains the 2000 limit I remember reading. So the key is HA ownership.

I'll be pissed to find out there's no cap. Had to wait for the check to clear on my tec 45 for it to ship.
There may be a cap on PP but for international clients, you can pay via CC up to $10K but you have to call in and not do it online.

So suck it

There's some also called a wire transfer. :gossip:

Their invoices also say the following:

"Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) payments may be accepted up to $2,500 from non-dealers at the sole discretion of the auctioneer."

Thanks cousin it for all your help