• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology to Matthew of Boom Comics

34 posts in this topic

A couple days ago I made a thread about Matthew and how I was angry at him for listening to someone who said something to hurt my reputation but I was wrong in accusing Matthew of doing so and for that I apologize he's really a great guy and you should check out his website I apologize for anything that I might have done to your reputation as a result of my actions. On another note I want to be professional and handle these situations better next time so if you have any advice I can follow please let me know, I know before the other thread got deleted some of you guys gave me good advice so please post it here again.

Boom Comics Website

http://www.boomcomicshop.com/

again I truly apologize to you Matthew

Did you apologize to him in person and talk about what happened or did you just calm down and reflected on what you said? Either way, owning up to a mistake is a good thing.