• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying a few comics

27 posts in this topic

I have a few comic lock's mounted at my house and they look fantastic! I personally do not put my higher end books in them, but if you feel confident and comfortable that they will be in a spot where sunlight is not an issue, they should be fine.

I love the art and think they look awesome on the wall. Right now I have an ASM 120 and Iron Man 9 up. Not overly expensive books, but I love them. Check out comiclock.com...they're not cheap, but it's a really nice product!

Agreed, if they're kept in a room where sunlight isn't an issue, and properly framed, displaying the actual book should be fine -- my personal preference is to display scans but everybody has to do what most pleases them. :)

I have a few comic lock's mounted at my house and they look fantastic! I personally do not put my higher end books in them, but if you feel confident and comfortable that they will be in a spot where sunlight is not an issue, they should be fine.

I love the art and think they look awesome on the wall. Right now I have an ASM 120 and Iron Man 9 up. Not overly expensive books, but I love them. Check out comiclock.com...they're not cheap, but it's a really nice product!

Agreed, if they're kept in a room where sunlight isn't an issue, and properly framed, displaying the actual book should be fine -- my personal preference is to display scans but everybody has to do what most pleases them. :)

You have to choose one option and berate anyone who disagrees with you, even the slightest bit, Otherwise you may find your ability to post here in doubt. :makepoint:

You have to choose one option and berate anyone who disagrees with you, even the slightest bit, Otherwise you may find your ability to post here in doubt. :makepoint:

That's my usual tack! lol

You're totally wrong about this! You must be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! How can you say such a thing and consider yourself a Comics General fan! PLEASE STOP SAYING SUCH STUPID THINGS!!!!!!!!

How'd Ido?