• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They're Not Like Us - Eric Stephenson and Simon Gane

43 posts in this topic

Anyone still reading? I thought 3 was just OK. I'd give it 3 maybe 3.5 out of 5. May I please have more Nowhere Men?

I actually thought issue #3 was the best yet. I love where this book is going [where I think it is going anyhow]

After the NWM let down, I don't want to get too hooked even though from what we understand, the NWM issue was not ES`s fault

I know it wasn't ES's fault. I'm just bummed cause NWM is way better. I'll keep reading They're Not Like Us for a few more issues though.

I think I figured out why NWM stopped... I believe ES didn't want to publish with another artist because he didn't want to get into a Kirkman / Tony Moore situation which makes total sense to me....

That being said. I am digging They're Not Like Us. It takes talent to know talent...

hm Interesting book so far. Someone at my LCS said, "it's like the X-men..but they're a-holes"

Not sure about the article who said this was the next Saga.. (shrug)

I guess Image believes in this book..there were zero ads.

Sounds like most characters from "The Boys" - man, that was a great book