• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They're Not Like Us - Eric Stephenson and Simon Gane

43 posts in this topic

So will it have #1 variants coming out for the next 6 months then a serious delay around issue #4 then stop being released altogether?

You sound like one those speculating / hoarder people who are the equivalent of ticket scalping scum ;)

They're Not Like Us Nowhere Men

They're Not Nowhere Men Like Us

Nowhere men ? They're not like us...or are they ? I couldn't help myself, I ordered one. I loved Nowhere Men and regardless of the outcome on that book, ES has done a good job with Image and it's direction overall imo.

You all realize that the failure of Nowhere Men had everything to do with Nate and absolutely nothing to do with Eric, right...?!?!?

Keep beating the dead horse as long as you like, but ...it's really not relevant to this book.

I would be willing to make a $100 wager to the charity of your choice that this book will have a significant delay(90 days or more) before it makes it to issue #8
I've always been of the opinion that a GOOD comic cannot be done on a steady monthly schedule.