• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug in registry sets?

4 posts in this topic

I see in my fantastic four set, I am allowed to add the golden record reprint for the #1 issue if I want. But, in, my spiderman set, I do not have the option of adding the golden record reprint. This seems inconsistent to me - either all of the GRR's should be allowed in sets in place of their original counterparts, or none should be.

I was just pointing out the inconsistency. It seems funny to me that I can use the FF GRR #1 in place of a real FF #1, but I can't use the ASM GRR #1 in place of a real ASM #1.

I think the best way to do it would be to NOT allow the GRR's to be used in place of the real thing, but perhaps allow the GRR's in the appropriate sets as just another slot in those sets. So, for example, an FF set could have both the real FF #1 and the GRR. The spidey set could have a real ASM #1 and the GRR, etc.

• Administrator

I will remove it from the Fantastic Four set. It is available in the (Complete with Variants) sets in its own slot as well as in the Golden Record Reprint set, so I think sticking with that plan is best. Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy!