• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Code Horror, Lone Ranger ASM #121, TOMB OF DRACULA -CLOSED

101 posts in this topic

My eBay seller ID is RoboPicto where I have 2000+ positive feedbacks and my Kudos thread is in my signature.

Rules-

1. Check or Postal Money Order, Paypal also accepted. Payment must be made within 72 hours unless we make other arrangements.

2. Shipping is $6 for RAW books and $12 for CGC books inside the continental USA no matter how many books you buy. Alaska, Hawaii and the rest of the world is higher, but I only charge exact shipping so overpayment will be refunded.

I DO NOT SHIP MEDIA MAIL-- sorry too many horror stories. For every "Well I never had a problem" I know ten who did. So it's off the table. Shipping by PRIORITY MAIL USPS ONLY.

3. No HOS or Probation buyers.

4. Payment plans are available but let's keep it reasonable-- communication is a must. We can work out the details.

5. First I'LL TAKE IT in the thread gets it over any PM Negotiations.

6. Offers welcome, but I'm not in any rush to sell, just making some room.

Grades are all subjective, look at the scans. I’m going to provide a quick grade for each title to give you an idea, but please use the scans. I don’t know if any of these have been pressed—if they were I didn’t press them. I looked for restoration and found none.

Any questions please feel free to contact me!

Thank you for looking and check my other threads in Modern and Original Art Categories.

DETECTIVE COMICS #404 VF 8.0 - 8.5

GHOST OF THE KILLER SKIES! Classic Story!

Spectacular Neal Adams Cover-- this one has vibrant colors, is flat and just a gorgeous copy-- looks NM until you look closer. I love this one!

$35

TEC404-1.jpg

TEC404-2.jpg

Last bump-- reduced the bundle to $50-- $130+ dollars worth of guide books for $50!? Whoa I must be crazy! Offer closes Sunday morning as they move over to the 'bay.

:takeit: @ 50

DELL COMIC ALBUM #16 1962 Flintstones

2.0 Overall wear and tear. Fun little title. 50c! SOLD

Fred looks like every other happily married man. Glad to know 2 million years of evolution hasn't changed much.

DELL-16-25a.jpg

DELL-16-25b.jpg

NICK FURY AGENT OF SHIELD #2

9.4 BEAUTY!! This might even be a 9.6—if it doesn’t sell it’s going to CGC!

Love this cover—a great STERANKO offering—this one is tight, bright and full of delight! $150

NICKFURY02a.jpg

NICKFURY02b.jpg

WALT DISNEY’S MICKEY MOUSE #68 1959

G/VG – Oh Mickey what are you doing? If you like Mickey maybe you’ll like this one—I don’t so how about take it away (a book from 1959) for 50c! SOLD!

WDMM68a.jpg

WDMM68b.jpg

THE LONE RANGER #12 1949

VG/VG+ Wow—great yellow cover- great art in this one. I love the red shirt Lone Ranger and this would have come out around the time of the Clayton Moore show or just before. Hi Yo Guide Oh is $24—get it here for $10!

LONERANGERa.jpg

LONERANGERb.jpg

ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKNOWN! #25

4.5 Great Frankenstein cover!

Overall very nice condition—there is a tear minor tear on the right side of the cover (see scans) and bottom right but this one is flat and clean.

Nice book! $35

ADVUNKNOWN25a.jpg

ADVUNKNOWN25b.jpg

WALT DISNEYS COMICS AND STORIES V7 #5 or #197 if you want to do the math.

VG- Nice winter themed book with Donald about to beat the stuffing out of his nephews for laughing at his plight. $1 SOLD

WDCS197a.jpg

WDCS197b.jpg