• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plethera of $1 / $2 Comics - Thread closed!

391 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to get some books up for sale before Dale starts up his sales thread. This thread will have books that are primarily $1 but I've got a couple $2 books in the mix. Shipping will be a flat $5 but this will be via Media Mail and the issues that could come along with that option. If you want Priority Mail then it will be $10 for each 25 books. I'll work to keep shipping cost low if you buy more then 1 set of 25 books. International buyers are welcome but shipping will be at cost and it won't be cheap due to the weight of the packages.

:news::news:

With it being the End of the Year, I've got a twist to the thread. For every $25 in books you buy you will get a free book. The free books will be put into your package randomly so you will not know which book you get until the package arrives. So if you buy $50 worth of books you will get 2 of the following 25 books:

FreeSet5_zps976cd2a3.jpg

FreeSet4_zps0baa3c15.jpg

FreeSet3_zps951e41f9.jpg

FreeSet2_zpsd7284469.jpg

FreeSet1_zps224fab1f.jpg

I've got about 600 books so I'm just going to post up books and let you guys grab books you want. No grades will be given so assume VF and I'll call out when a book is worse or much better.

Amazing Spiderman Annual 23 - $0.50

SOLD!

I've got about 600 books so I'm just going to post up books and let you guys grab books you want. No grades will be given so assume FN and I'll call out when a book is worse or much better.

Amazing Spiderman Annual 23 - $0.50

P1010615_zps3e4ebb78.jpg

:takeit:

I will also take the two Spider-Man's with Venom

In the first 5 pictures? One of those books will be put into an order of $25 or more. You're on the way to getting one of them. I kind of expected people to be shooting for the Ms Marvel 1 but its cool if you're happy with the ASMs :grin: