• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Are You Watching As You Read The Movie Forum?

49 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

Firefly:

Episodes 1&2 "Serenity"

I hear a lot about this show,

finally I plug the trigger

and give it to myself as a Christmas present...

So far... I LOVE IT!

[/font]

FIREFLY is, in my opinion, one of the best TV series to ever air. I remember just discovering it after it was cancelled and was totally taken with it. I envy your enjoyment of the upcoming episodes!

It was aired out of order on TV which really screwed things up. Heck, they didn't even air the SERENITY episode (the actual pilot) until later. Luckily the DVD set puts the order where it should be.

When you finish with that you have to watch the follow-up movie SERENITY (yeah, same title as the pilot). It, too is a doozy.

[font:Book Antiqua]

Firefly:

Episodes 1&2 "Serenity"

I hear a lot about this show,

finally I plug the trigger

and give it to myself as a Christmas present...

So far... I LOVE IT!

[/font]

FIREFLY is, in my opinion, one of the best TV series to ever air. I remember just discovering it after it was cancelled and was totally taken with it. I envy your enjoyment of the upcoming episodes!

It was aired out of order on TV which really screwed things up. Heck, they didn't even air the SERENITY episode (the actual pilot) until later. Luckily the DVD set puts the order where it should be.

When you finish with that you have to watch the follow-up movie SERENITY (yeah, same title as the pilot). It, too is a doozy.

If North Korea was a benevolent country they would have used their cyber-terrorism skills to push the studios to bring Firefly back to production.