• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Scanning Tips?

41 posts in this topic

By the way, a scan is back up and running on the very first post. This time with a black background.

Not working.

You must have gone over your 5KB bandwidth limit on Geoties. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's weird. It's up when I look at the thread. Anyone else?

Dice is full of Geoties. It's working fine for me.

By the way, a scan is back up and running on the very first post. This time with a black background.

Not working.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's weird. It's up when I look at the thread. Anyone else?

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

Not working.

That's cuz it's in your cache Einstein! makepoint.gif

You can't host with geocities, as the dynamic address keeps changing . . .

Not working.

What's so dynamic about Geoties? poke2.gif

Not working.

I've had no problems using geocities. I just put the pics in my file manager, and then link it directly to pictures in there. I just deleted some that were in threads from months ago and they were still showing up just fine before then. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've had no problems using geocities. I just put the pics in my file manager, and then link it directly to pictures in there. I just deleted some that were in threads from months ago and they were still showing up just fine before then. confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Gotcha. insane.gif

But what does everyone else use to host pics?

Not working.

I get this when I try to paste the address in the browser.

"This GeoCities site has been deactivated due to inactivity."

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yeah, that's because I don't link to pictures on a website. I don't even have pages set up on geocities. I only use the File Manager as storage for pictures that I never have problems linking to.

foreheadslap.gif

Gotcha. insane.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifgossip.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yeah, that's because I don't link to pictures on a website. I don't even have pages set up on geocities. I only use the File Manager as storage for pictures that I never have problems linking to.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Gotcha. insane.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifgossip.gif

Dude, I'm serious here. I have no !@(%ing clue. Wanna give me a pointer? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif