• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kimota Miracleman Companion and Extraordinary Works of Alan Moore

8 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is included. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

The Evolution of Leonardo action figure 3-pack. This very cool set was only available at Target. Leonardo is shown in his original comic book style, his 80s cartoon rendering, and finally the 2012 cartoon. Figures are MIB and the box is in off-the-shelf shape. SOLD

LeonardoTarget_zps90290e37.jpg

What the back of the box looks like:

LeonardoTargetBack_zpsf5ddfea6.jpg

Kimota, the Miracleman Companion and The Extraordinary Works of Alan Moore. Both oversized softcovers are in Fine shape. $30 $25 shipped for the pair.

KimotaExtraordinaryWorks_zps5d7e5158.jpg

The Evolution of Leonardo action figure 3-pack. This very cool set was only available at Target. Leonardo is shown in his original comic book style, his 80s cartoon rendering, and finally the 2012 cartoon. Figures are MIB and the box is in off-the-shelf shape. $35.

:takeit:

The Evolution of Leonardo action figure 3-pack. This very cool set was only available at Target. Leonardo is shown in his original comic book style, his 80s cartoon rendering, and finally the 2012 cartoon. Figures are MIB and the box is in off-the-shelf shape. $35.

How could you not love this. When I first saw it, I said how cool is this. Turtles going Strong baby!! Happy New Year fellas!

Thanks!

How could you not love this. When I first saw it, I said how cool is this. Turtles going Strong baby!! Happy New Year fellas!

Happy New Year!

Kimota, the Miracleman Companion and The Extraordinary Works of Alan Moore. Both oversized softcovers are in Fine shape. $30 $25 shipped for the pair.

KimotaExtraordinaryWorks_zps5d7e5158.jpg

Price drop.