• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is a Wolverine 20 WWTX worth slabbing??

27 posts in this topic

I was there...but I didn't get a copy of it. sorry.gif

Really? Weren't you and Darrin there all weekend? i showed up on Sunday around noon and got 2 copies, but my girlfriend sold hers for $5 foreheadslap.gif

I was there all three days with Darin.

He got a copy, but I didn't. sorry.gif

Really? Weren't you and Darrin there all weekend? i showed up on Sunday around noon and got 2 copies, but my girlfriend sold hers for $5 foreheadslap.gif

Sucks, Dice, sorry. On another note, by first glance what do you think of my copy? Potential?

Sucks, Dice, sorry. On another note, by first glance what do you think of my copy? Potential?

Your copy?

You should sell it to me for $10.

Then you can rub it in your girlfriend's face that you got "twice as much" for yours.

devil.gif

Seriously. It looks like a nice copy.

A worthy gamble at $15.

I'm sending out a modern submission in the next week or so, if you want to send it with mine. Save you some shipping and the extra dollar off the sub. gossip.gif

Is this worth it?

NO sumo.gif and Why bother?

You "Silver Age ONLY" people need to just stop reading my threads. Or I need to post "for Modern fans only."

Not everyone here thinks that slabbing moderns are a waste of time and money.

They certainly are a lot cheaper to slab. poke2.gif

And I guarantee if it is in fact a 9.8 that it will likely stay that way much easier in a slab than in a 2mil w/ fullback in my keys & variants box. Even with potential SCS or SSS.

They certainly are a lot cheaper to slab. poke2.gif

And I guarantee if it is in fact a 9.8 that it will likely stay that way much easier in a slab than in a 2mil w/ fullback in my keys & variants box. Even with potential SCS or SSS.

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

Dave,

I know that your user name is just your name spelled backwards, but ever time I see it I read "diva." And the fact your avator is a woman doesn't help either. I know you've been on these boards a long time, but that's just my observation wink.gif

And the slabbing over mylar statement is a statement of probability. I'm an engineer, so it's what I do. And it's what I know.