• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is a Wolverine 20 WWTX worth slabbing??

27 posts in this topic

Dave,

I know that your user name is just your name spelled backwards, but ever time I see it I read "diva." And the fact your avator is a woman doesn't help either. I know you've been on these boards a long time, but that's just my observation wink.gif

And your point is?

And the slabbing over mylar statement is a statement of probability. I'm an engineer, so it's what I do. And it's what I know.

A comic book engineer? With all due respect, what you do is irrelevant. hi.gif

A comic book engineer? With all due respect, what you do is irrelevant. hi.gif

You're right hi.gif

But with all due respect, I know a bit more about probability and non-comic related statistics. The probability that a comic will remain in it's current condition while in a 2mil mylar is much, much less than in a plastic slab. No matter what the circumstances. Unless of course I take my slab and jump up and down very quickly with it firmly in my hands. Then yes, there would be no point grin.gif

P.S. Maybe you really are a Diva and not a David, but I really don't know for sure. I assume its David. Anyway, thanks for the opinions on slabbing. I think I may take my chances on this one. Wizard gives it a value of 95 in CGC 9.8. Of course I am aware that that is NOT accurate whatsoever, but I feel it has the potential. I just really wanted opinions on the condition judging by the cover.

All I know is that not every advanced ticket holder received one.

sorry.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. I'd sell you mine, but I'm not good with money and it would be gone before I knew it... leaving me with virtually nothing. flamed.gif