• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the unimpressive comic room showcase

94 posts in this topic

bi9sau.jpg

:shy:

Times have changed.

Some years ago, we wouldn't have dared to distribute a picture like that. The potential consequences could have been severe.

If I told you how many days and nights I spent locked up (cumulative) for just a portion of what's in one of those jars, you would feel sympathy for me. Maybe.

I still wouldn't post a pic like that if it were my current situation. Old news :)

Retired grower?

Yeah. Even though it's legal out here it's still sketchy as hell. Not worth it. And those grows aren't as cheap as a tomato plant on the back patio. They'd drive me broke in the summer keeping them fed.

I still wouldn't post a pic like that if it were my current situation. Old news :)

Retired grower?

Yeah. Even though it's legal out here it's still sketchy as hell. Not worth it. And those grows aren't as cheap as a tomato plant on the back patio. They'd drive me broke in the summer keeping them fed.

Haha, that's what I thought.

Only a grower has that much at once in cure jars.

Retired grower?

oh - so this is an old picture?

do you have an update?

I don't have a spare room anymore, but here's a partial shot of my bookshelf

YVsxPSsl.jpg

I have more, just scattered here and there. Not a whole lot more though, my collection is pretty trim these days

I see you still have some old material to work with though

:roflmao:

I see what u did there.........

much better - was able to clean up some

03021E98-D5A7-4C6C-A07B-EC7FA6350873.jpg

sweet GOTG corner. What is the small one in the bottom corner?

The two in the lower corner - Johansson/widow on left - Bale/batman on right

Had time to hang the pics today with the second blacklight poster while cleaning up the comic loft......... It will get back to being a comic pit soon.....