• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures LOTDK TMNT #1 1st Carnage ASM Crisis & MORE!!

28 posts in this topic

Going to put up a few items here to see how this works, if they don't sell they'll go to eBay-- my eBay seller ID is RoboPicto and my Kudos thread is in my signature.

Rules-

1. Check or Postal Money Order, Paypal also accepted. Payment must be made within 72 hours unless we make other arrangements.

2. Shipping is included in the price to the good ol' Continental United States if it says so in the listing. Otherwise it's $6 priority mail. Rest of the world you pay the shipping and insurance.

3. No HOS or Probation buyers.

4. Payment plans are available but let's keep it reasonable-- communication is a must. We can work out the details.

5. First I'LL TAKE IT in the thread gets it over any PM Negotiations.

6. Offers welcome, but I'm not in any rush to sell, just making some room.

Any questions please feel free to contact me!

Thank you for looking and I wish you a Happy New Year!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 361

First Carnage! Nice gloss-- very flat really sharp corners. $95

This is a 9.4 possibly 9.6 copy-- FIRST CARNAGE (Did I say that already?) how soon before he's in a movie??!!

ASM361a.jpg

ASM361b.jpg

Couple of more tonight, more tomorrow;

Don't want to tie up another thread with these two books so I'll squeak them in here-- they were printed modern so maybe they fit?

TRACY TOMMY GUNS AND HARD TIMES

Hardcover-- Fine+ condition-- the book is excellent, the dust cover has some wear which is more evident in the photo than in person. These are GREAT 30s violent Tracy stories-- CRAZY! This is what made Tracy great! Fun reading! $5

DSCN3629.jpg