• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5 and Under Thread!!! CLOSED FOR REVAMPING- NEW STUFF COMING SOON!

72 posts in this topic

I've come back from the holiday hit with an unforeseen grad student bill and a broken washing machine. I'm putting together a second thread in conjunction with my other one to help raise some money. They will remain two separate threads because of different prices and rules. But if you buy from both, I will honor free shipping from the higher end thread.

Here's how this thread goes. Everything on here is $5 and under. I've done my best where some of these prices are 60-80% off guide. Feel free to start a pile but I will be sending out order messages with totals every 2-3 days.

Shipping is $4.50 for any orders under $30 and FREE for any orders over $30. If you buy a few on here and then buy more expensive items on the other thread, I'll honor free shipping overall. Every order will receive some free goodies, but the more you spend, the better the goodies.

Typical rules apply. First :takeit: gets it. Feel free to message me at any time. Allow about 7-10 days for shipping as I have a very busy schedule with teaching and taking my own classes. I will expedite if needed though. I'm not usually one to say why I sell my comics, but this is a rather tight bind for me right now and these sales will help tremendously (and help my girlfriend sleep better too!)