• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015

172 posts in this topic

10805731_775628522486908_7347688121123845558_n_zps88818adf.jpg

Seaport World Trade Center

200 Seaport Blvd.

Boston, MA

Official Website

Facebook Page

Buy Tickets

Vendor Registration

Artist Registration

Accommodations and Parking

+Boston%2c+MA+02210+restaurants'>Restaurants

Click Here for Event Information

Click Here for the Convention Map

Show Hours

Friday 7/31: 12pm-8pm

Saturday 8/1: 10am-7pm

Sunday 8/2: 10am-6pm

The Boston Comic Con is a 100% independently run comic book show committed to bringing the biggest and best comic creators to New England. Run by fans for fans, Boston Comic Con is not affiliated with any other convention tour or corporate interests. Hosting over 120,000 square feet of vendors selling comic books, toys, posters, trading cards, and other pop culture memorabilia, this is a destination event for geeks of any stripe. This year’s convention will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210.

Boardie Booth Numbers:

ChicksCosmiComics B408-B410

GACollectibles B615-B618

Junkdrawer A318

Larry's Comics B501-505, B524

Guest Artists & Writers:

Franco Aureliani D613

Brian Azzarello D726

Ken Bald C906

Andy Belanger C810

Allen Bellman C905

J. Bone C809

Nick Bradshaw D515

Tim Bradstreet D302

Stephanie Buscema D604

Frank Brunner D416

Jim Calafiore D621

Eric Canete D803

Frank Cho D702

Michael Cho C811

Jason Ciaramella D620

Amanda Conner C802

Jeff Dekal D401

Christian DiBari D503

Evan Dorkin D605

Ming Doyle D608

Gerry Duggan C805

Sarah Dyer D606

Matthew J. Fletcher D819

Rob Guillory D402

Erica Henderson D610

Mike Henderson D501

Joe Hill D520

Scott Ian D522

Dave Johnson D802

Joelle Jones D318

Mike Kunkel D403

Braden Lamb D614

Jason LaTour D417

Jim Lawson C901

John Layman D319

Stacey Lee D303

Leo Leibelman W23

Steve Lieber D418

Mike Lilly D202

Jose Garcia-Lopez D603

Laura Martin C808

Mark McKenna D917

Jason Metcalf D217

Tony Moore D607

Todd Nauck D601

NEN D216

Phil Noto C804

Jimmy Palmiotti C803

Dan Panosian D805

Yanick Paquette C903

Dan Parent D715

Jeff Parker D218

Shelli Paroline D614

Andrew Pepoy D714

David Petersen D519

Joe Prado D602

Joe Quinones D609

Humberto Ramos D201

Amy Reeder C814

Sara Richard D612

Eduardo Risso D727

Gabriel Rodriguez D521

Andrew Robinson D804

Don Rosa D713

Craig Rousseau D512

Stephane Roux C806

Chris Ryall D522

Tim Sale D801

Alex Saviuk C904

Jeff Shultz D716

Tom Sniegoski D701

Scott Snyder W46

Joeseph St. Pierre C914

Eric Talbot C902

Babs Tarr D901

Ben Templesmith C812

Frank Tieri C801

Tim Townsend C807

Jamie Tyndall W73

Christopher Uminga D818

Kurtis J. Wiebe D918

Joshua Williamson D502

C.P. Wilson III D518

Annie Wu D301

Chrissie Zullo D817

In Memoriam

Norman Lee

Herb Trimpe

Media Guests:

guest-stanlee.jpg

Stan Lee is nothing short of a living legend whose co-creation—alongside artists such as Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko—of superheroes including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Daredevil, The Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Silver Surfer ushered in the Marvel Age of Comics. As the preeminent spokesman of Marvel Comics, he continues to appear in virtually every film, cartoon, and television show Marvel produces.

Stan Lee will be signing autographs and conducting photo ops on Saturday 8/1 and Sunday 8/2. More details to come. Click here to learn more about the Stan Lee VIP Experience on the night of Friday 7/31.

guest-taylor.jpg

Best known to comic fans for playing Oswald Cobblepot on FOX's Gotham, Robin Lord Taylor has also appeared in television shows and films including Accepted, Another Earth, and a pair of stand-out appearances in The Walking Dead.

Robin Lord Taylor will be appearing only on Saturday 8/1 and Sunday 8/2.

guest-atwell.jpg

Hayley Atwell plays Agent Peggy Carter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a character so popular that she received her own spinoff series. Hayley has appeared as Agent Carter in Captain America: The First Avenger and its sequel The Winter Soldier, as well as Agents of SHIELD. Hayley is also reported to make cameos this year in both Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man!

Hayley Atwell will be appearing only on Saturday 8/1 and Sunday 8/2.

guest-jane.jpg

Thomas Jane is best known to comic fans as the star of The Punisher, a role which he reprised in a self-produced short film titled Dirty Laundry. He has also starred in films such as The Mist, Deep Blue Sea, *61, and the HBO series Hung. A noted comic aficionado, Tom is the founder of Raw Studios through which he has created the comics Bad Planet and Dark Country.

Thomas Jane wil be appearing Friday 7/31, Saturday 8/1, and Sunday 8/2.

guest-dalton.jpg

Brett Dalton is best known for his breakout role as double agent Grant Ward on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Brett's other television credits include Blue Bloods, Army Wives, and National Geographic Channel's Killing Lincoln.

Brett Dalton wil be appearing Friday 7/31, Saturday 8/1, and Sunday 8/2.

guest-elvira.jpg

The first horror host ever to be syndicated nationally, Elvira is one of the most original and outrageous icons of popular culture for over thirty years. Her countless appearances include two nationally syndicated television series, two feature films, and most recently she co-wrote, produced and starred 13 Nights of Elvira for Hulu.

guest-anderson.jpg

Gillian Anderson is an award-winning actress known best for her role as Special Agent Dana Scully on the iconic drama The X-Files, which has just begun production on a new series. She currently stars in the psychological thrillers The Fall as Stella Gibson and Hannibal as Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier. Her film work includes The House of Mirth, The Last King of Scotland, and a voice role in the English dub of Princess Mononoke.

Autographs: $60. Photo Ops: $60.

Gillian Anderson will be appearing only on Saturday 8/1 and Sunday 8/2.

guest-piper.jpg

Billie Piper is best known for her exceptionally popular portrayal of Rose Tyler in the hit BBC sci-fi TV series Doctor Who. She can currently be seen as Brona Croft on the Showtime horror series Penny Dreadful.

Billie Piper will be appearing only on Friday 7/31 and Saturday 8/1.

guest-bennett.jpg

Manu Bennett is best known to audiences as the villainous Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke) on The CW's Arrow. He has starred as the gladiator Crixus on Spartacus for Starz, and appeared on the big screen in The Hobbit movies, 30 Days of Night, The Shannara Chronicles, The Condemned, and The Marine.

Manu Bennett will be appearing Friday 7/31, Saturday 8/1, and Sunday 8/2.

guest-posey.jpg

Tyler Posey is an actor best known for his starring role as Scott McCall, the titular character in MTV's supernatural drama Teen Wolf. Tyler previously appeared on TV series such as Lincoln Heights, Doc, and Brothers & Sisters, as well as in films including Maid in Manhattan, Legendary, and the upcoming films Taco Shop and Yoga Hosers.

Autographs: $40. Photo Ops: $50.

Tyler Posey will be appearing Friday 7/31, Saturday 8/1, and Sunday 8/2.

guest-graham.jpg

Kat Graham is a music artist and actress who currently stars as Bonnie Bennett on The CW's megahit series The Vampire Diaries. Kat has also starred in films including 17 Again, The Roommate, and Honey 2.

Autographs: $40. Photo Ops: $60.

Kat Graham will be appearing only on Friday 7/31 and Saturday 8/1.

guest-morley.jpg

Bob Morley is an up and coming actor best recognized as one of the leads of The CW's sci-fi hit The 100. In his native Australia, Bob has appeared on TV series such as Neighbours, The Strip, and Home & Away, and in films including Lost in the White City, Blinder, and Road Kill.

Autographs: $30. Photo Ops: $45.

Bob Morley will be appearing Friday 7/31, Saturday 8/1, and Sunday 8/2.

guest-ian.jpg

Scott Ian is best known as the guitarist and founding member of the thrash metal band Anthrax. A noted comic book aficionado, Scott has previously written Lobo: Highway to Hell, and is currently working on a project with IDW Publishing.

Scott Ian will be appearing only on Saturday 8/1 and Sunday 8/2.

Ok, I am pumped. I just booked a table for this show. My first time setting up at a comic book show in over 25 years. My main focus is to promote my store and get people to come there. Let them know a cool store exists locally with new and old comics, LP records etc. I will have books for sale at the show as well. Hope to meet some of the local boardies here. I'll post my booth # when I find out.

Ok, I am pumped. I just booked a table for this show. My first time setting up at a comic book show in over 25 years. My main focus is to promote my store and get people to come there. Let them know a cool store exists locally with new and old comics, LP records etc. I will have books for sale at the show as well. Hope to meet some of the local boardies here. I'll post my booth # when I find out.

Can I sleep my lunchtime beers off under your table?