• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015

172 posts in this topic

Ok, I am pumped. I just booked a table for this show. My first time setting up at a comic book show in over 25 years. My main focus is to promote my store and get people to come there. Let them know a cool store exists locally with new and old comics, LP records etc. I will have books for sale at the show as well. Hope to meet some of the local boardies here. I'll post my booth # when I find out.

Can I sleep my lunchtime beers off under your table?

Whoopes, I missed this little funny, you must think I was offended for not replying to it lol . But that'll be fine, I just wont where my mini skirt like I planned too. :blush:

Ok, I am pumped. I just booked a table for this show. My first time setting up at a comic book show in over 25 years. My main focus is to promote my store and get people to come there. Let them know a cool store exists locally with new and old comics, LP records etc. I will have books for sale at the show as well. Hope to meet some of the local boardies here. I'll post my booth # when I find out.

Whoopes, I missed this little funny, you must think I was offended for not replying to it lol . But that'll be fine, I just wont where my mini skirt like I planned too. :blush:

hm

hm

hm

Anybody know how much Jose Luis Garcia Lopez charges for signatures, if anything? I'm having a hard time narrowing down what to bring him, but I don't want to bring a pack mule laden with back issues if he charges a lot.

He just asks you to donate what you can for the HERO INITIATIVE jar at his table. Very nice guy. He'll sign as much as you have. I have a few digs from him and his commissions are inexpensive.

I had him sign UNTOLD LEGEND OF BATMAN #1 (with Len Wein's sig) and Part #1 of the Venom storyline from LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT (with Denny O'Neil 's sig).

Plan on getting him and Joe Prado to sign BATMAN '66: THE UNTOLD STORY one shot.

I won't be able to go on Saturday because one of my terrible friends asked me to help him move but Friday is possible.

Sunday is a possibility as well.

:cry:

Darn, I usually do Saturday, but this year I'm going Sunday! Maybe we could organize 2 separate boardie meet-ups? Maybe I'll call out of work on Saturday? hm

I'd really like to meet more of you guys, last year I met Pontoon (thumbs u

Whose booth are boardies going to meet up at? What are some good restaurants in the area?

Now I'm getting excited for the show :banana:

Anybody know how much Jose Luis Garcia Lopez charges for signatures, if anything? I'm having a hard time narrowing down what to bring him, but I don't want to bring a pack mule laden with back issues if he charges a lot.

He just asks you to donate what you can for the HERO INITIATIVE jar at his table. Very nice guy. He'll sign as much as you have. I have a few digs from him and his commissions are inexpensive.

I had him sign UNTOLD LEGEND OF BATMAN #1 (with Len Wein's sig) and Part #1 of the Venom storyline from LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT (with Denny O'Neil 's sig).

Plan on getting him and Joe Prado to sign BATMAN '66: THE UNTOLD STORY one shot.

(thumbs u Thanks.

Hello all stop by my booth we will be raffling off gift certificates to our site with valid email so we can add you to our growing mailing list. Plus we will be giving away some free stuff. Stop by and say HI. Lots of CGC stuff and hot raw books in all grades. Something for everyone.

Just picked a a very nice collection1500+ books they will be for sale exclusively at the Boston Comic Con. Huge run of Spidey's Hulks, Iron Man, lots of hot modern books as well. The moderns for the most part are all very HG.

I will if I remember set up a trivia question on Facebook and offer a boardie discount for everyone who gets it right. :baiting: so you may want to go to my facebook page. Give it a like FB page Chick's Cosmic Comics. Chick's Cosmic Comics

Stop by and chat remember to mention you board name look forward to seeing all boardies in attendance

Chick's Cosmic Comics

Greg